Saturday, June 6, 2015

GSW nails

Recently I realized that all of the nail art I've shared with you has been football related.  So I decided to do some fancy nails for the NBA finals.  Since I'm pretty sure the Warriors will take the cake in this series I decided to make nails that are specific to their team.


Unfortunately I was unable to snap a picture before some damage occurred.  Sorry for the chips.

For these nails I used three colors:



From left to right we have Pure Ice: Superstar, Avon: Splendid Blue and VS Beauty Rush: 9CN

To do this, I started by painting my nails white.  Once the layer of white was dry I used pieces of tape and created a diagonal line as shown below and painted my nails with the blue color.  Once that layer had fully dried I used more tape to create another diagonal, leaving a strip of white, and this time used the yellow.




No comments:

Post a Comment