Saturday, June 6, 2020

The NBA is BACK!!

After being shut down almost three months, the NBA announced that it will return on July 31! Teams will play eight games to close out the regular season, then move into a full post-season. This means that the Utah Jazz have officially clinched a playoff birth! I'm so excited, not just about the good news for the Jazz, but also just having basketball back, that I decided to celebrate with some simple nail art! 



I let the City Edition Jazz jerseys be my muse as I painted a modern ombre look. To achieve this look, I used the following nail polish paints. The white polish was used as a base coat under the yellow polish. I also used the base coat/top coat combo by LA Color.

L-R: Revlon Colorstay in French Roast, Sinful Colors in Rorange, Pure Ice in Siren, Water Colors by Color Club in I Have a Sea-Cret, Pure Ice in Super Star, and New York Color in Midtown Mimosa

No comments:

Post a Comment